SOME / ANY
Faça o download ou copie e use o exercício abaixo (faça oralmente, cole no seu editor de texto preferido e responda, ou imprima e complete as lacunas.)
A. Put in some or any.
- I will buy _________ paper.
- I can’t buy it now. I don’t have _________ money on me.
- My parents will lend me _________ money.
- Do you have __________ brothers and sisters?
- Would you like __________ coffee?
- Can I have _________ more, please?
- We visited ___________ churches in Bahia, Brazil.
- Did you receive ___________ emails from them?
- The teacher gave _________ examples, but I didn’t understand it.
- First, he apologized and then he gave her __________ flowers.
- There are __________ good restaurants on this street.
- There aren’t ___________ gas stations on this street.
- I didn’t buy ____________ tomatoes, but I bought ____________ tomato sauce.
- Would you like to drink __________ water now?
- I don’t have ____________ friends here yet.
- I saw _____________ police officers downstairs. What happened?
- We don’t have _______________ sugar. We have to go to the grocery store.
- He pronounced ___________ words, but I didn’t understand him.
- There aren’t ____________ coins in my pockets.
- I will have _____________ soup.
B. Complete the sentences. Put in some or any + one of the words below:
scissors – glue – tea – rest – photos – free time – time – questions- new makeup
- I will go to Macy’s this afternoon, I want to buy ___________________.
- I need __________________ alone.
- Let me show you ________________ of me when I was in Australia.
- Do you have ____________________ for me?
- Please, bring ____________________ glue tomorrow. We’re going to do some collage.
- We won’t need to take _____________________.
- I am not going to answer ____________________ questions during the test.
- I don’t have ______________________ free time.
- I need ______________________ rest.
- Would like _____________________ tea?